Highly packable camp chair with an extended bottom
The HEX 2.0 PowerLounger is highly packable and great for ultralight camping. Ideal whenever space and weight are a factor. Also perfect for day hikes – just clip the HEX 2.0 to your pack and go!
HEX 2.0 chairs roll-up compactly, with their handy attached strap, for ultra-easy carrying. A built-in hanging loop makes clipping to a pack easy. And they work great as sleeping pads for ultralight backpacking too.
• Chair doubles as a sleeping pad for ultralight backpacking.
• Bottom flap folds in for extra seat cushioning or out for lounging.
• Extra width and back height for more expansive comfort.
• Rolls up to only 5.5″ diameter.
• Handy attached roll-up strap and hanging loop.
• Compact and extremely packable for backcountry use or whenever space and weight are a factor.
• Improved 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam provides more insulation and comfort without added bulk.
• Outer shell of durable 210D coated ripstop nylon protects from wet ground.
• Inner surface of water-resistant, breathable 70D coated ripstop nylon is more durable, easy to keep clean, provides better insulation and is totally sealed from sand and dirt.
• Virtually unbreakable carbon-fiber stays.
• Tight-knit nylon webbing for superior tensile strength.
• Reinforced wing connection for durability.
• 250 pound weight capacity.