Versatile protection for micro cracks
Dragonfly Micro Cams provide versatile protection for narrow cracks and pockets. The size 1 Dragonfly is DMM's smallest certified climbing cam. The six cams in the range cover placements from 7.8mm – 28.3mm.
The same camming angle of 13.75°, as used with DMM Dragon cams, provides the optimum balance of holding power and range. You will appreciate the holding power of the TripleGrip lobes with their ‘raw alu’ surface, particularly on smooth rock types such as slate and limestone. The narrow head width and compact trigger allow the cams to be placed deep in small pockets.
Number of Cam Lobes:
Cam Stem Type:
Flexible Single Stem
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 13.75° camming angle: Proven optimum combination of holding power, range and performance
• TripleGrip lobes with a 'raw alu' surface: Increases coefficient of friction meaning cam is more likely to hold on smooth rock types. TripleGrip gives greater surface texture interaction and makes the cam less likely to walk and perform better in flared cracks.
• Ergonomic thumb loop and trigger - easy to handle
• Flexible stem cable - minimizes walking
• Narrow head width - fits small pockets
• Compact trigger bar - allows deep placements
• Color coding - quick and easy identification
• Extendable 11mm sling with compact stitch pattern: Extend either strand and save using a quickdraw
• Complement Dragon Cams - size 4, 5 and 6 Dragonfly micro cams overlap with size 00 to 1 Dragons