Award-winning, lightweight snowshoes flex for a natural stride
Crescent Moon Eva Foam Snowshoes are the intuitive alternative to awkward-clunky-traditional snowshoes. Inspired by the fit and feel of running shoes, Eva snowshoes bend and roll with your foot, allowing a more comfortable and natural stride. The lightweight, award-winning Eva is perfect for flat and rolling terrain on packed snow conditions.
• Best Snowshoes of 2018 - Outside Magazine
• Gear of the Year 2017 - Men's Journal & Gear Junkie
• Best Snowshoes of 2019: Best Everyday Snowshoe - Treeline Review
• Editor's Choice Award: Best Winter Gear - 5280 Magazine
• Outdoor Retailer Innovation Award
• Winner of 7 Best of/Gear of the Show Awards
up to 200 lbs
8 x 24 in.
• The rocker platform bends and rolls with your foot - just like your favorite athletic shoes
• Extra cushion and insulation for comfort and warmth
• Simple, secure hook and loop bindings
• Quiet & lightweight
• Excellent traction with durable rubber lugs
• Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs
• Recommended use: hiking and running on flat to rolling terrain on packed trails
• Fits most shoe sizes 7W to 14M
• For the most comfortable experience, don't over-tighten the Velcro straps
• Patent issued & additional patents pending Not recommended for deep snow
Not recommended for steep and variable terrain
Warranty: limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty for material defects. It does not include wear and tear.
Optional ice cleats sold separately for hardpack & icy conditions