Haul-bag-inspired cragging pack for gear-intensive days
Inspired by Black Diamond's haul bags, the Creek 50 is the crag pack to end all crag packs. It features ultra-durable fabrics, a full-length side zip, and stands upright so you can access and organize your goodies. A streamlined, snag-free exterior won't get caught on brambles on the approach, and the top-loading design makes packing a cinch. Whether you're gearing up for a big day at Indian Creek or a trad-fest at Tahquitz, the Creek 50 will handle all the gear you can throw at it.
Climbing Magazine 2015 Editor's Choice award winner!
4 lbs 7 oz (2 kg)
Torso Length Range:
S/M: 16 - 19 in
M/L: 18.5 - 21.5 in
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- Ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and removable dual-density hipbelt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure and full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading