Adjustable single lanyard for climbing and mountaineering
Designed for climbing and mountaineering, the Petzl CONNECT ADJUST is a single positioning lanyard that allows users to tether themselves to an anchor. The adjustable arm allows the length to be adapted for easier handling. With an ergonomic shape, the ADJUST rope adjuster allows simple and quick one-handed length selection of the adjustable arm.
Carabiner sold separately.
For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
• Single positioning lanyard allows you to tether yourself to the station during climbing and mountaineering
• Adjustable single lanyard:
- 15 to 95 cm adjustable arm
- the ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomics make it easy to manipulate, for quick and precise adjustment of the adjustable arm
- dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall*
• Easy to use:
- the connector is held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- one-handed adjustment
- used with a SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK-type locking carabiner
- attaches to the belay loop with a simple girth hitch
-- Length: 15 - 95 cm
-- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109
-- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
*For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.