The Comfort Light Self Inflating Mat is an excellent lightweight backpacking option that offers superb comfort with minimal weight and packed size. The Delta Core™ technology removes 40% of bulk and weight while leaving a 2 inch thickness to keep your nights comfortable. The multi-function valve is a low profile, high volume valve that allows fast deflation without fighting re-inflation as you go.
As of January 1 2020, all sleeping mat manufacturers will test mats for R-Value in independent labs using the ASTM standard F3340-18. Having one test standard provides clarity and transparency to consumers and allows comparisons across brands. Since the standard was published, Sea to Summit has continued to work with other sleeping mat manufacturers and with accredited labs to ensure that the testing is accurate and representative of actual mat performance. The new test protocol will see some changes to previously published R-Values. It’s important to note that where values do change, it doesn’t signify a drop or increase in warmth—it simply means they have been tested using a slightly different scale. The packaging of some mats will still carry the previous R-Value, but the mat itself has not changed.
Sea to Summit
2 inches (5 cm)
SMALL: 20 in. (51 cm) REGULAR: 20 in. (51 cm) LARGE: 25 in. (64 cm)
SMALL: 1 lbs 4 oz. (560 g) REGULAR: 1 lbs 5 oz. (600 g) LARGE: 1 lbs 12 oz. (790 g)
SMALL: 67 in. (170 cm) REGULAR: 72 in. (183 cm) LARGE: 78 in. (198 cm)
• smaller die-cut holes in body contact areas -- shoulder, hips, and feet -- keep you warm
• Larger die-cut holes in non-body contact areas reduce the mat's weight and bulk
• Constructed using Delta Core-V techniques to minimize weight and bulk, yet maximize warmth. Using pressure-mapping data to define the contact areas creates a map for the distinct core pattern.
• Patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and fine-tuning bleed valve for costumized comfort
• Anti-slip silicone print on the top and bottom fabric helps keep your mat in place
• Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack