Minimalist technical ski mountaineering pack with a large capacity
Fully dialed for demanding ski lines from the Chugach to Chamonix, the Black Diamond Cirque 45 is a technical ski mountaineering pack with a large-sized capacity for big missions and overnight trips. The Cirque’s minimalist construction features an active suspension, as well as unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
• Active, form-fitting suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps, stretch-woven hipbelt pocket and single gear loop
• Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull
• Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
• Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry, stowable helmet flap
• Ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
Materials: Dynex (210d + PE 200d)