Organic castile soap with bug-repellent citronella and eucalyptus oils
Joshua Tree Camp Soap is an olive oil-based soap made in a style similar to that originating in the Castile region of Spain as early as the 1500s. This modern-day version of saponified coconut and olive oils is loaded with bug-deterrent essential oils for increased camping pleasure! JTree Ecosoaps are so effective, yet gentle, you are going to need a few bottles!
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Citronella Essential Oil - Smells great to humans yet most bugs hate it!
• Powerful enough for doing dishes, laundry, and washing the dog
• Gentle enough for bathing and washing your hair
• Biodegradable - Safe to use indoors and out
• Sealing valve cap - Prevents drips and leaks like a mustard bottle
• Ingredients: Saponified *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Saponified *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Saponified *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Cymbopogon Winterianus (Citronella) Oil, *Lemon Eucalyptus Oil, *Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedar) Oil, *Glycerin, *Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar Gum), *Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis. *=Organic