Lightweight, minimalist hiking and casual boot
If you thought Lem's highly flexible and extremely lightweight Boulder Boot was ideal for travel and adventure, check these out! They took their original minimalist design and added a completely full-grain leather upper to grant even more water-resistance and durability to this packable hiking boot.
The crew at at Lems Shoes believes that you don't need to be some environmentalist who survives on organic granola and berries to know that going natural can have its benefits, which is why they bring you the Boulder Boot - a barefoot boot that has all of the natural features you’ve been searching for all while promoting healthy foot development, better balance, increased mobility in the feet, legs, and back AND helps to alleviate certain foot ailments such as bunions and hammer toes. If you're ready for an 11.5-ounce boot that can pack down into the smallest of daypacks or carry you on the farthest of Sasquatch searches, then it’s time you rock the Boulder.
Leather + 1200 denier nylon
• LAST Lems Natural-Shape Last
• Upper 1.8mm full-grain leather
• LINING 100% cotton
• OUTSOLE 9.0mm LemsRubber (air-injection rubber)
• FOOTBED 3.0mm removable PU insole
• INSOLE BOARD 1.0mm PU strobel (lined with fabric on top)
• STACK HEIGHT 10.0mm (not including 3.0mm footbed)
• DROP 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
• PROVIDED WITH 2 PAIRS OF LACES