Durable waist pack with 100% recycled fabric
The Black Hole Waist Pack is perfect for travel, fishing, mountain biking, photography—anytime you have small items that need to stay handy. Made from Patagonia's tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole fabric, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The classic design has one large main compartment that opens and closes with a zip-flap and stretch pockets for a water bottle, hat and gloves. A small front stash pocket holds your phone and spare camera batteries. Two compression straps keep the load close to your body and cinch down to hold additional gear. The highly breathable mesh lumbar panel provides all-day carrying comfort. Made from 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
6" x 16.5" x 4"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Single compartment utility waist pack with interior mesh pocket and front zippered pocket
• Highly breathable mesh lumbar panel for carrying comfort
• Stretch water-bottle pockets
• 38mm waistbelt
• Compression straps keep the load close to body
-- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
-- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
-- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
-- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved