Patagonia's classic casual fleece; now with 100% recycled fabric
Soft, durable and highly insulating, the full-zip Better Sweater Vest has a plush moisture-wicking fleece interior that feels broken-in and a resilient sweater-knit face that blends in with social engagements. Made of quick-drying, 100% recycled polyester, it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zip-through, stand-up collar warms your neck, and a zippered vertical chest pocket and handwarmer pockets hold the day’s essentials. Offset shoulder seams provide pack-wearing comfort, and micropolyester jersey trim on the armholes, hem and back of neck retain shape and resist abrasion. It falls to the hip and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
394 g (13.9 oz)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 394 g (13.9 oz) SIZE & FIT
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
- Regular Fit MATERIALS
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn NOTE
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it's easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com