Aluminum Sand Stake
Pound into the sand!
The Aluminum Sand Stake from NRS is a tough 20.5 inch aluminum stake with a 2 in. angle that features a 1 in. attachment hole in the cap for easy carabiner clipping or rope threading.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The web on the stake and cap is 3/16" thick, built for a lifetime of pounding it into river banks.
• Many agencies are now requiring sand stakes for mooring, to protect stream side trees and brush from rope wear.
• The 1" hole in the cap makes a quick and easy clip with your rope end carabiner.
• No more running out a long rope to tie to a distant log or rock. No more burying a deadman.
• Tough, efficient, safe, good for the environment - what's not to like?!