K-Pump - K-Pump Mini
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||80075.01.100|
|Other Features||• The compact design of the K-Pump Mini is perfect for taking along on day trips for top offs or emergency repairs without sacrificing space.
• Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
• Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
• Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
• K-Pump Mini 1 lb, 3" Dia. x 15" L.
• All K-Pumps float!
• A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers