TX-Direct Spray-On - 17 fl oz
Adds DWR and revives breathability while maintaining internal wicking
Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On is easy and quick to apply, and its highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) develops on air drying. The need for tumble drying is removed, this saves energy and protects more vulnerable, older, garments from heat. Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On has been specifically designed and optimized for breathable waterproof garments; it leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibers allowing moisture vapor to pass through, maintaining breathability.
The spray-on application allows for direct treatment of areas which require it most (e.g. elbows and seams on jackets) and will not compromise the properties of internal wicking liners.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing.
- Protect working surface and lay clean garment flat and zip up all zippers.
- Hold bottle 15 cm/6 inches away from garment.
- Apply evenly to outside of fabric.
- Wait for 2 minutes. Remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
- After several minutes check for and remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.