The Perfect Route-Killing Machine
The Arch Flex provides an aggressive but comfortable fit that gives the Shark 2.0 an unparalleled level of performance. Built around the original Shark last, Mad Rock resurrected this old favorite providing new features to make this model the weapon of choice. By utilizing 1.8mm R2 rand rubber, the Arch Flex system gives the Shark an unbelievably comfortable and glove-like fit. The elastic property hugs and locks your foot in to place without the pain associated with other high performance shoes.
Recommended for bouldering, sport, gym and competition climbing.
Climbing Magazine Editor's Choice Award Winner!
"The Mad Rock Shark provides the highest level of performance at an entry-level price. Testers were impressed with how this shoe fit like a second skin, saying, 'I’ve never had a shoe feel so glued to my foot; heel-popping wasn’t an issue with a single heelhook, even on smeary, glassy limestone.'"
Climbing Shoe Style:
Hook & Loop
Science Friction 3.0, R2 rand rubber
• Syn Flex uppers provide a snug fit and next-to-skin comfort
• Slip-on design with a single power strap makes for easy on and off
• AES midsole is exceptionally soft in the center and stiffer on the edges to provide increased sensitivity without compromising edging performance
• The patented concave sole shape enhances your ability to use your feet like a second set of hands
• Science Friction 3.0 rubber is specially formulated to be sticky and durable
• Asymmetric last shape and an aggressive downturn make the Shark ideal for the steepest terrain and competition climbing
• Arch Flex system utilizes elastic R2 rand rubber to lock your foot into place without the pain typically experienced in a high-performance shoe
• Molded Edge Heel provides an improved fit and heel-hooking performance
• Vegan friendly
-- Stiffness: Soft/Medium
-- Midsole: Concave polycarbonate
-- Asymmetrical Curvature: Moderate