Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3.1 kg / 6 lbs 13 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||2.6 kg / 5 lbs 12 oz|
|Area||36.6 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||29 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||157 in. (including vestibule)
86 in. (interior)
|Width||63 in. at head|
|Height||41 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||1 x 129.1 in., 2 x 112.2 in.|
|Number of Tent Poles||3|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 7 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
• All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• A good amount of room for three occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
• The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Extended vestibule allows for greater storage space and flexibility.
• Dual entrances on extended vestibule allow greater access.
• Adjustable vent on the extended vestibule can be closed with a snow-proof panel. Accessible from inside or outside of the tent.
• Full no-see-um mesh on inner tent doors is covered by zipper adjustable, fabric panels for all season comfort.
• Inner tent vent: Inside mesh vent is covered by adjustable, zipper-closure fabric panel.
• 20 V-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Nallo 3 GT
- Similar Products