Technical specifications & features
|Weight||4.1 kg / 9 lbs|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||3.4 kg / 7 lbs 8 oz|
|Area||40.9 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||31.2 sq ft + 14 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||197 in. (including vestibules)
86 in. (interior)
|Width||72 in. at head|
|Height||41 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||2 x 112.2 in., 2 x 129.1 in.|
|Number of Tent Poles||4|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 8 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
• All-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Extended vestibule on one end provides impressive storage space and greater flexibility.
• Fabric backed mesh doors: Full no-see-um mesh on inner tent doors is covered by zipper adjustable, fabric panels for all season comfort.
• 22 V-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Kaitum 3 GT
- Similar Products