High-performance shoe with comfort and breathability
The Black Diamond Zone climbing shoe combines the award-winning comfort and breathability of BD's Momentum climbing shoes with the high-performance last of the Shadow to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag. The Zone’s upper is made of Engineered Knit Technology, which provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters, and exceptional breathability. The shoe’s last is downturned with an aggressive shape, making the Zone adept at pulling hard on steep rock or plastic. The Zone’s sticky Fuze rubber is molded, not cut from one sheet of rubber, resulting in a better-fitting, more durable shoe. The shoe’s vamp area also has printed rubber for extra friction while toe-hooking, and the medium-flex midsole adds a balance of sensitivity and power. For hard training sessions, this is the Zone you want to be in.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Hook & Loop
4.3mm Fuse rubber
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
• 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
• Downturned last for steep pulling
• Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
• Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
• Regular last for regular- to higher-volume feet.