The ultimate fast-and-light alpine piece; 1000+ fill power down
The Zero G jacket is the quintessence of Rab's down expertise, representing their heritage in creating the best down clothing and equipment for climbers and mountaineers.
Rab challenged their design team to create the ultimate alpine down jacket - super-lightweight, yet robust enough to stand up to the rough nature of fast-and-light alpine routes. The result is a game changer: the Zero G combines the highest quality 1000-fill down with ultra-fine Pertex® 10d Quantum fabric, resulting in an unsurpassed weight-to-warmth ratio.
The Zero G is a specialized piece for those who truly appreciate every gram saved yet require the high standards of performance needed for dealing with harsh winter conditions.
All Rab Down products use ethically sourced European Goose down certified to Responsible Down Standard. This ensures that their entire down supply chain can be traced so consumers can be confident that all down and feathers used in Rab products adhere to the highest possible animal welfare and safety standards.
Pertex® Quantum 10d
1000FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down: 130g / 4.5oz
310 g / 11 oz
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Stitch-through midi channel construction
- 1000+FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (130g/4.5oz size L)
- Pertex® Quantum 10d inner and outer superlight fabric
- Insulation - 1000FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,130g / 4.5oz size L
- 310g / 11oz
- Down filled hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® CONCEAL® zip hand-warmer pockets
- Semi-elasticated hem
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Quantum® GL Stuffsack
- Fit: Slim