All the essential features for swiftwater rescue
The NRS Zen Rescue PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
Sizing (chest measurement):
-- S/M: 31"-37"
-- L/XL: 38"-44"
-- XXL: 45"-51"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
• Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
• Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
• The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a releasable carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
• A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
• The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
• Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
• The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
-- US Coast Guard Type: V
-- Profile: Low
-- Design Flotation: 17.5 lbs.
-- Outer Fabric: 400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements
-- Entry System: Side buckle
1 - Front
2 - Side
-- Lash Tabs:
1 - Front
-- Adjustment System:
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder