Yosemite Hammer (Fall 2022)
Iron slinging, pin pounding, and bashie mashing
Black Diamond's Yosemite Hammer has an oiled hickory handle for vibration dampening and excellent grip. It features an 18oz. stainless steel head with a drooped pick for pin leverage and bashie mashing. Topping all this off is a carabiner hole for copperhead removal and a replaceable leash that’s attached into the end of the handle for easy insertion and removal from its holster. If you have to carry a hammer, the Yosemite Hammer's the one.
700 g (1 lb 8.7 oz)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Investment-cast stainless steel head
• Clip-in point for copperhead removal
• Pick is drooped for pin leverage
• Equipped with replaceable 13 mm (1/2 in) webbing and a shoulder-length runner.
• Oiled hickory handle to decrease vibration