Collapsible silicone/aluminum pot; packs flat
Sea to Summit has created a truly innovative solution to bulky cooking pots: the X-Pot collapses flat to disappear into your pack. It has a hard-anodized aluminum base and silicone sidewalls that fold down and nest with other X-series products. Silicone is one of the safest cooking materials out there; it is BPA-free, won't leach tastes, odors, or chemicals, and can handle outrageous extremes in temperature. The hard anodized aluminum base offers a fast boil time and the stainless steel ring embedded in the rim turns the silicone walls into an exceptionally rigid structure for easy lifting and stirring. The X-Pot is an awesome choice for backpacking, mountaineering, cycle trips, or any other activity where space is paramount.
Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice 2015 Winner
Sea to Summit
Non Stick Coating
10 in.(dia.) X 3.5 in. high
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
• Sides of pot should not be exposed to direct flame
• BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
• Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
• Durable translucent lid
• Hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers - the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe