Durable carbon-composite construction with a sleek design
The WRSI Trident Helmet combines durable carbon-composite construction with the safety standards WRSI is known for. With its sleek design and minimalist bill, the Trident brings a little personality to the typical boater's helmet.
Sizing (head circumference):
-- S/M: 20.9 - 22.0 in.
-- M/L: 22.0 - 23.2 in.
-- L/XL: 23.2 - 24.4 in.
Size M/L: 1.45 lbs
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• A rugged carbon-composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
• Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
• The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
• A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
• Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
• The small visor delivers out-of-the-box sun shade.
• WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
-- Certification: CE EN 1385
-- Shell Material: Carbon composite
-- Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
-- Vented: No
-- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System