High-quality materials and advanced technologies with plush comfort
Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced technologies, the WRSI Current Helmet is anything but basic. Combined with a plush inner lining, it can't be beat in safety or comfort.
Sizing (head circumference):
-- S/M: 20.9 - 22.0
-- M/L: 22.0 - 23.2
-- L/XL: 23.2 - 24.4
Size M/L: 1.45 lbs
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
• The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
• A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
• Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
• Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
• Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
• WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
-- Certification: CE EN 1385
-- Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
-- Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
-- Vented: Yes
-- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
-- Ear Coverage: No
-- Features: 3 ventilation/drain holes