Fancy our gear?
Sign up for our newsletter and receive new product releases, deals and exclusive sales.
This world travel medical kit is designed to have all the items you will need when traveling in exotic locations where immediate medical attention may not be available.
• Add Your Own Medications: Ample space for personal prescriptions.
• Jump Over the Language Barrier: Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
• Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
• Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
• Stay Healthy Abroad: A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
• Stop Blisters Before they Start: Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel™ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
• Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.: The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
• Travel Smart: Includes TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.