Santiago Low GTX - Women's
Closeout - Quantities are Limited
Low-cut, comfortable, and lightweight GORE-TEX® hiker
Only 5 Remaining
Garmont - Santiago Low GTX - Women's
The Garmont women's Santiago Low GTX is a low-cut, breathable, and lightweight multi-sport shoe for the outdoor enthusiast. The Santiago is made to be extremely versatile. This model provides the support and protection of a hiking boot and the comfort of an athletic shoe; it's ideal for on- and off-trail day trips and for everyday leisure as well. Extended lacing allows you to dial in a precise fit. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides excellent wet/dry traction.
Related Blog Posts
Technical specifications & features
|Item Weight||380 g / 0.84 lbs (1/2 pair size 5.5 US)|
|Color||Dark Purple / Light Blue|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||481241|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2018|
|Upper Materials||1.6 mm suede leather and nylon mesh|
|Shoe Lining||GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable liner|
|Shoe Type||Lightweight Hiking|
|Sole Materials||Vibram® S1381|
|Other Features||• Footbed: Women's EVA
• Fit: Performance
• Heel Lock comfortably holds the rear foot in the heel pocket and prevent slippage and blisters.
• Extended Lacing – For a supportive customized fit. This lacing system allows for a wide range of widths.
• Bi-density Compression Molded EVA Midsole is light in weight and provides comfortable cushioning
• Anti-torsional shank for good stability
• Vibram® outsole offers great grip in all terrains. Spaced lugs help prevent mud from sticking to the sole. Vibram Megagrip rubber compound delivers impressive wet and dry traction
Let's Get Technical:
• Garmont a.d.d.®: encourages the foot to utilize its own natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock and propel with efficiency. It also offers an enhanced fit by more closely matching classic asymmetrical features of typical feet.
-- First Metatarsal Accommodation: More space for the normal, relaxed position of the big toe thus greater comfort. Freedom for this toe allows the foot to enact a mechanism which provides stability, cushioning and efficient propulsion.
-- Asymmetrical Cuff Height: Cuff is lower on lateral side for comfort during heel strike. Taller on medial side for support when climbing and scrambling, and to aid in resisting lateral ankle sprains.
-- Differential Maleolar Pads: Complements heel security by providing a more anatomical and accurate fit around the ankle bones.
-- Lateral Tongue Post: Lateral half of tongue is thickened, providing a more intimate, anatomical fit, resulting in better control and stability. Less tongue drift.
-- Asymmetrical Closure System: Forefoot lacing that crosses the foot at an angle similar to the toe joints. Encourages the shoe to flex like your foot for greater comfort and easier break-in.
• Frame Flex Lite: Lightweight, full length, full width nylon frame. The rearfoot is bolstered with a thickened center zone. The forefoot flex is enhanced by medial lateral slashes which cross at an anatomical angle.
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.