Super-concentrated all-purpose liquid soap; biodegradable
Sea to Summit's super-concentrated Wilderness Wash goes a long, long way and is gentle on fabrics and skin but effective on dishes and laundry stains. It's biodegradable, phosphate and fragrance free. The bottle it comes in is tough enough and the lid secure enough so you don't have to worry about leakage in your pack or bag. It won't harm the environment when used in accordance with Leave No Trace principles.
Sea to Summit
• Biodegradable, super thick concentrated formula
• Won't harm the environment when used in accordance with Leave No Trace principles
• Tough bottle with small nozzle & secure lid so it's safe in your pack
• Safe for personal use, pots, pans, clothes or any outdoor gear
• Meets airport regulations for carry on liquids (3 ounces and under)
CAN WILDERNESS WASH:
Be used in lakes and streams? No. Biodegradable means that the product will break down due to biological action and UV, but it will harm aquatic life if used directly in streams, ponds and lakes. Practice Leave No Trace and wash / dispose of waste water 300ft / 100m from any water source.
Be refilled? Yes. We offer the 8.5oz / 250ml size, which can be decanted into a smaller Wilderness Wash bottle in your travel or backpacking wash kit.
Be used for wool or technical fabrics? Yes. It is a non-detergent formula which will not harm wool or degrade water-resistant technical fabrics / DWR finishes (make sure to rinse well after washing).