Wilderness Snowshoes - Men's (Spring 2022)
Modern tech, comfort, and ease-of-use
With the same reliable traction as the Panoramic, the Wilderness includes the 180™ Pro Binding which provides pressure-free comfort and warmth. This snowshoe is the perfect blend of technology, comfort and convenience. There’s no adventure it can’t tackle!
Fit-Step 2.0 Frame
25 inch: 4.5 lbs
30 inch: 4.9 lbs
36 inch: 5.7 lbs
25 inch: 8" x 25"
30 inch: 9" x 30"
36 inch: 10" x 36"
• FIT - STEP™ FRAME: The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
• SOFTEC™ DECKING: SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
• ROTATING TOE CORD LIMITER ARTICULATION SYSTEM: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
• 180™ PRO BINDING: Tubbs most robust 180™ Series binding, the gender-specific 180™ Pro features rigid Control Wings™, a locking heel strap, and a padded upper for pressure-free comfort and added warmth.
• COBRA™ TOE CRAMPON: The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.