Comfortably fits 4 people, with huge vestibule
The much-loved Wawona 4-person tent has been given a refresh. The North Face has gone from single- to double-wall construction, re-engineered its poles and made it easier to set up. Don't worry, they've kept the huge vestibule that makes it feel less like a tent, more like a home.
• Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
• Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
• Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
• Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
• Comfortably fits four people
• Brand-new DAC MX pole set is stronger, without a weight penalty
• External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
• Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
• Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc.