The Washington Pass Climbing from SuperTopo is the most detailed climber’s guide to what is arguably the best alpine rock climbing area in the Northwest. Author Ian Nicholson included 59 of the best routes and climbed every single one to ensure accuracy of the information. Nearly 20 of the routes have never before been covered with a published topo.
This book includes formerly obscure climbs and variations of all grades to provide more options for avoiding crowds. Included routes feature everything from short 4th class scrambles to 5.13 big walls. While the book features many hard test pieces in the region, there is a generous selection of moderate multi-pitch climbs in the 5.6-5.10 range.
Edition: 1st Edition, August 2012
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Difficulty: 4th/5.2-5.13a, C1-C3
• 59 of the most classic climbs from the Beckey Route to Spontaneity Ar?¬te
• 20 never-before published topos
• the best free and clean big walls, including Liberty Crack and Thin Red Line
• Most accurate and complete beta ever for Washington Pass
• First ascent history
• Loaded with full-page photos of color climbing action and rock formations