Petzl's most advanced dry treatment; single/half/twin certified
The 9mm Volta Guide is made with Petzl's most advanced dry treatment for extended use in wet conditions. Certified as a half, single, and twin rope, the Volta Guide excels at mountaineering and ice climbing in the harshest environments.
Single / Twin / Half
Dry Core & Sheath
30 m: 1.62 kg (3.57 lbs) 40 m: 2.16 kg (4.76 lbs) 50 m: 2.70 kg (5.95 lbs) 60 m: 3.24 kg (7.14 lbs) 80 m: 4.32 kg (9.52 lbs)
Grams / Meter:
• UltraSonic Finish: Ultrasonic welding bonds the core and sheath together at the rope ends. Gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends.
• Climb Ready Coil: Ready to climb right out of the package, with no tricky uncoiling techniques needed; also extends the life of the rope.
• EverFlex Treatment: Special treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency. Provides excellent grip and handling over time.
• UIAA Guide Dry Treatment: Petzl's most complete water repellent treatment for frequent use in wet environments. It makes a difference especially for regular use in extreme environments, such as ice climbing and mountaineering. This treatment also improves the rope's resistance to dirt and abrasion. This rope meets the requirements of the UIAA Water Repellent test. The results of this test indicate water absorption of less than 2%.
• bluesign®-certified: bluesign® is the strictest textile standard for protection of the environment, the consumer and the worker