The Viking by Helle was originally made as a fundraiser for an around-the-world cruise of a Viking longship. It makes for an excellent all-around utility knife.
Made by hand in Norway.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
• Blade material | Triple Laminated Carbon Steel
• Blade thickness | 0.14 in / 3.7 mm
• Blade length | 4.3 in / 110 mm
• Handle material | Curly Birch
• Handle length | 4.1 in / 105 mm
• Sheath material | Genuine leather
• Design By | Helle 2009
-- The Handle: Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
-- The Sheath: The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colorless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet.
-- The Blade: Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.