Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers Regular - Men's
Robust trekking trousers with a slimmer fit and ventilation options
The Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers are traditional, robust trekking trousers in G-1000 Eco for year-round trekking, bushcraft, and other outdoor activities. Their design builds upon the ever-popular Vidda Pro & Barents Pro models, with an updated slimmer fit and ventilation possibilities. Try a pair and see why the Vidda Pro are perennial best-sellers.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Engineered fit with a slightly slimmer silhouette that still gives great freedom of movement
• Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the knees
• Generous ventilation openings from the hips to the knees
• Large leg pockets with buttoned flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket
• Knife pocket on right-hand leg and axe loop at the waist
• Two hand pockets
• Reinforced suspender zones and gear loops at the waist
• Pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (sold separately)
• Crotch gusset in stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
• Leg endings with detachable strap adjustments and boot hooks
• Regular Fit / Mid Waist
-- G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
-- Stretch: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
G-1000 is Fjallraven's own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates, year round - from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world's best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
• Durable: G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both traveling and outdoor life.
• Water resistant: Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
• Windproof: The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once infused with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
• Breathability: One of G-1000's most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation - it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly important when partaking in strenuous activities.
• UV protection: The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun's ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
• Mosquito safe: The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin - practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when traveling in hot climates.