Comfort and traction from put-in to pub
From put-in to camp, takeout to pub, the NRS men's Vibe provides the comfort and traction you expect in a quality water shoe. And it looks good while doing it. Constructed with tough, quick-drying Cordura® nylon, durable rubber rand outsole, and a highly breathable tongue and toe-box, these fashion water shoes protect your feet from sticks and stones and keeps them ventilated for all-day comfort.
Climbing Shoe Style:
1000 denier nylon
Men's Size 10 - 1.4 lbs
Siped, sticky rubber
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The Vibe combines technical capability and style with unsurpassed comfort with or without socks.
• NRS tuned the interior for barefoot comfort with low-profile seams, and a non-absorbent EVA foam footbed that amplifies comfort while offering added support without absorbing water.
• Drainage ports in the instep help clear water from the shoe after wading or swimming.
• Specially formulated rubber outsole is siped to deliver excellent traction for launching, landing, scouting and portaging.
• NRS has stamped their home state of Idaho on the sole
• Two pairs of laces
• Gum-colored sole will not mark
• D width