Waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
Particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
Fast Flow Rate
10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute)
Rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
Cartridge shelf life
Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
Designed in USA. Cartridge media made in USA. Purifier bottle made in China.
The UltraPress Purifier Bottle is accompanied by a ten (10) year manufacturer's warranty covering workmanship and materials.
16.9 fl oz / 500 mL
Diameter (at base)
2.95” (7.5 cm)
Ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use, the UltraPress fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Award winning OnePress™ global protection is effective on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers and travelers to drink from the world’s sketchiest water sources. Simply — Fill. Press. Drink.™
- Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L).
- RiverFlow™ spout delivers a fast-flow of clean drinking water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- FlipCarry™ handle rotates 90° for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying; provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent™ drink cap vents air (by twisting cap ½ turn) during purification and filtration; protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pad (on drink cap) provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip™ placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.