Ultralight pad with Comfort Warmth Zones for extra insulation and support
The Women’s Delta Core-V™ concept is simple: remove enough foam to cut down weight, leave enough foam to ensure comfort and warmth. The women’s Ultralight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip foot and torso areas to provide extra support and insulation for the woman backpacker who wants to keep her load light. Silicone prints on the upper surface prevent your sleeping bag slipping, and the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating mat really easy.
Sea to Summit
1 in / 2.5 cm
Regular: 21 in / 53 cm Large: 23 in / 58 cm
Regular: 19.2 oz / 545 g Large: 22.8 oz / 645 g
Regular: 67 in / 170 cm Large: 72 in / 183 cm
Bag Stuff Size:
Regular: 5.25 x 10.75 in / 13 x 27 cm Large: 5.5 x 12 in / 13.5 x 30 cm
• R-Value of 2.9 is fine for Spring to Fall backpacking
• Women's Delta Core-V™ technology means extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a very light and packable self-inflating mat.
• Silicone prints prevent your sleeping bag slipping.
• Patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the self-inflating sleeping mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.
• Includes Stuff Sack, Repair Kit, PillowLock™
Comfort & Support
-- Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
-- Narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit's women's sleeping bags.
Pillow Lock™ System
-- The Pillow Lock™ System comprises of self-adhesive hook-and-loop patches which are supplied with all Sea to Summit sleeping mats (as of Spring 2019)
-- Attached to your sleeping mat, these patches secure your pillow and prevent it slipping - yet they will not snag on clothing or other lightweight fabrics.
-- All Sea to Summit Pillows (as of Spring 2019) are compatible with this system. Existing pillows can be made Pillow Lock™ compatible by adding an Aeros Pillow Case.
30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print