Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack (Fall 2022)
Sea to Summit's lightest dry sack
In the age of ultra-lightweight everything Sea to Summit has developed a range of ultra-lightweight dry sacks to save those crucial few grams. Using a 15 denier Sil/PU nylon fabric they call Ultra-Sil Nano, a lightweight side release buckle and a thinner roll top closure they have created a dry sack that is 30% lighter than their standard 30D Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks!
Sea to Summit
1 Liter: 5.1 x 3 x 9.4 in
2 Liter: 5.9 x 3.7 x 11.2 in.
4 Liter6.7 x 4.4 x 13 in.
8 Liter: 7.9 x 5.9 x 18.5 in.
13 Liter: 8.9 x 6.5 x 20.5 in.
20 Liter: 10.2 x 7.9 x 24.8 in.
35 Liter: 12.2 x 9.8 x 27.6 in.
• Ultra-Sil® Nano 15 D nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
• Ultra-Sil® Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead
• Fully seam-sealed for maximum waterproofness
• Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
• Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
• Siliconized fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
• Compact and super lightweight with oval base design for easy packing
• Extra care should be taken to ensure that these sacks are not abraded or poked by sharp objects
• Keeps contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged
• This product is not intended for boating or marine use
• Intended for use inside a bag or backpack