Technical specifications & features
|Size||10 fl. oz.|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||283010|
|Other Features||Use Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In in a washing machine ...
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash® in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing.
Top Loading Machine Wash:
1. Place maximum of 3 clean garments in washing machine.
2. After the machine has filled add 10floz/300ml of TX.Direct®.
3. Set cycle to Heavy and Warm, Low water level.
Front Loading Machine Wash:
1. Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
2. Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
3. Use 3floz/100ml per garment.
4. Run 30°C Synthetic cycle and slow spin.
Do not machine-wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents.
*Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a clear glue like Seam Grip after waterproofing and drying.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products