Triad Multi-Fuel Stove
1 oz. titanium stove burns alcohol, solid stove fuel tabs, or fuel gels
The Vargo original that started it all has gotten a major upgrade since its inception in 2003. Now with a wider filling hole for faster fueling and multi-fuel capability for burning fuel tabs and gels, the Triad Multi-Fuel Stove continues to stand apart as one of the best. When flipped over, the Triad has an indented well on the bottom of the stove for burning fuel tabs or fuel gels for all season, all terrain fueling options (also great for thru-hikes or long distance hikes when resupply fuel options are inconsistent or unknown). The folding arms and legs of the stove double as pot supports and anchors depending upon which side of the stove is being used and make it incredibly compact for storage. Altogether these changes greatly improve the Triad's ease of use and its versatility while still incorporating the weight and features that users have grown to love about the Triad.
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
16 oz/0.5 L in 5-6 mins (alcohol) or 7-8 mins (fuel tabs or gels)
1.0 ounce (30 grams)
Diameter closed: 2.9 inches (76 mm)
Diameter open: 3.5 inches (89 mm)
Height collapsed: 1.2 inches (30 mm)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Solid titanium construction for extra durability
• Multi-fuel capability for added versatility
• All-season, all-terrain usability
• Folding legs and pot supports
• Simple to use
• Ultra compact
• Minimal maintenance required
• Reliable all-season performance
• Enlarged filling hole for faster fueling
• Easy to reclaim unused fuel
• Fuel capacity (alcohol): 1.5 ounces (44 ml)
• Burn time: ~20 mins (alcohol), ~12 mins (fuel tabs), various (fuel gels)
• Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol, solid stove fuel tabs, or fuel gels as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels such as white gas, kerosene, unleaded gas, etc. will potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.