Lems' most versatile shoe yet, the Trailhead is their take on a minimalist hiking shoe equipped for any trail, trek or urban travel adventure. With its updated wider toe box, minimal heel drop, and lightweight design, it's sure to keep pushing your boundaries. Whether you're hiking a trail, going on a bike and brew tour, or even backpacking around the world, the Trailhead will be sure to take you far away from the ordinary. Designed for the trail but styled for the city streets, this 100% vegan hiking shoe will be the answer for your every move.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Microfiber and air mesh
11.7 oz. (Men's 10)
MIDSOLE: EVA TRAIL-TO-TOWN OUTSOLE: Full length rubber specifically engineered for both trail and pavement
• MOUNTAIN-TO-TOWN OUTSOLE: Engineered with a low profile, rubber tread that has the best of both worlds: ample traction on trails, AND excellent durability on pavement.
• WIDE TOE BOX: Lems has re-designed the original Lems Last for a more active fit. This sneaker features a foot-shaped toe box, paired with a slim heel fit.
• RUGGED UPPER: The upper is made of durable materials that stand up to the abuses of trails, and also daily wear and tear.
• RETRO SNEAKER STYLING: Lems wanted a shoe that can perform both on the trails AND look great around town - so they took inspiration from 90's running sneakers.
• LOW HEEL DROP: With 4mm of drop, compared to the traditional 12mm of drop, the Trailhead naturally decreases heel-striking for a more natural gait and healthier posture.
• FIRM CUSHIONING: When your foot is on too soft of a cushion, you end up with pain and discomfort. Lems has formulated a firm EVA midsole that'll keep your feet happy all day long.
LAST: Lems Natural-Shaped last
FOOTBED: 4.5mm breathable molded PU
SOLE THICKNESS: 17mm/21mm