If you get this rope you will climb like Tommy Caldwell! Maybe...
The ideal line for working big routes. Developed with help from Tommy Caldwell, it has a high sheath proportion (40%), so it's a workhorse option for heavy projecting, big walls, route development, wet settings or any situation where your rope takes a beating.
UIAA Fall Rating:
Impact Force (kN):
Dry Core & Sheath
Grams / Meter:
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• DuoTec braiding technology changes the sheath pattern during production to permanently mark the middle of the rope
• Pro Dry treatment applied to both the core and the sheath passes the UIAA water-repellent test by absorbing less than 2% of the rope's weight in water
• Thermo Shield treatment employs a heat process to stabilize individual yarns, ensuring the rope stays supple throughout its working lifetime
• 3D lap-coiled so you can use it right away, without kinking and tangling
• bluesign® approved; its manufacturing uses 62% less CO2, 89% less water, 63% less energy consumption and 63% less chemicals compared to common ropes