Titanium Pilot Knife
Lightweight, exceedingly strong, and highly corrosion-resistant
Want a knife to make your friends green with envy? The NRS Titanium Pilot Knife is lightweight, exceedingly strong and highly corrosion-resistant.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
3.5 oz total
Knife only Weight: 1.5 oz
Blade Length: 3"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs.
• The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
• The blunt tip design protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture.
• As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
• The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
• The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
• The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
• The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
• A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
-- Blade Material: Titanium alloy
-- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
-- Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
-- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
-- Blade Tip: Blunt