Terrebonne Joggers - Men's
Breathable, stretchy, quick-drying joggers that pack into a pocket
The Patagonia Terrebonne Jogger Pants are supple, quick-drying and high-performing bottoms made from 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric that’s so light and compressible that the pants can pack down to the size of the back pocket. They have a casual yet slim jogger fit with a stretch-knit waistband and cuffs, articulated knees for unrestricted movement, a drawcord waist adjustment and three pockets (two front drop-ins and one back-right zippered). With a reflective logo and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Slim, jogger fit with stretch-knit waistband and cuffs
• Drawcord for adjustability
• Two drop-in front pockets and back-right zippered pocket
• Articulated shaping at the knees for a range of movement
• Lightweight fabrication allows compressibility for packing down into back pocket
• Reflective logo
-- Body: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
-- Waistband and cuffs: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish.