Repair Kit Fixex Common Gear Failures
Don’t suffer one more sleepless night at camp on a flat air bed. Fix it with the Tenacious Tape Camp Repair Kit. This handy kit includes 19 essential repair supplies to patch pinholes/burn holes, seal leaky seams, fix torn mesh, replace broken parts, and more. It’s never been easier to repair gear yourself in the backcountry or at home. Add this kit to your packing list and venture out into the wilderness with confidence, ready to tackle the most common gear failures at your next camping or backpacking trip.
- Peel-and-Stick – Quickly repair tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, jackets and more with Tenacious Tape patches; they’re washable and weatherproof
- Multipurpose – Use the Seam Grip WP adhesive to seal almost anything, including camping air beds, tent seams, and flapping boot soles; it’s waterproof and permanently bonds to fabrics
- Compatible – Replace a broken backpack buckle, cord lock, or shock cord right there in the field when it snaps, or back home after the adventure
- Lightweight – Weighing under 3 oz., this kit packs away easily, and is perfect for any backpacking gear list
- Kit Includes: 6 clear Tenacious Tape patches (3” rounds and 1.5”x2.5”), 2 black nylon Tenacious Tape patches (3” rounds), Seam Grip WP sealant (0.25 oz), applicator brush, alcohol wipes, zip ties, 1” Dual-Adjust Buckle, Ellipse Cord Lock, 80” of Shock Cord, and instructions