Telos TR2 Plus
Ultralight and filled with clever functional features; shoulder-season protection
If you camp right to the end of shoulder seasons, the Telos TR2 Plus two-person freestanding tent could be your shelter of choice. It offers the same easy setup and ingenious functional details as the standard Telos, with the ‘plus’ of materials that will keep you warm and dry in windier and wetter conditions. And across all seasons, it provides greater usable space, better ventilation and more versatility than any other lightweight tent in its class.
Tension Ridge™ creates best-in-class interior space & higher doors for unmatched livability.
Fabric inner tent and higher-specification waterproof floor will keep out cold winds and wet weather.
The Apex Vent™ expels warm air & Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow to prevent condensation.
Lightbar™, FairShare Storage System & Quick Connect Foot System make tent life easier.
Versatility that is head and shoulders above other shoulder-season tents:
Engineered for end-of-season weather…
• Dry setup and takedown (put up the rainfly first / take it down last to keep the inner tent dry)
• Quick Connect Foot System (attach the pole and the inner tent easily, even while wearing gloves)
• Fabric inner tent (prevents cold drafts from robbing you of warmth inside the tent)
• Uprated floor (waterproof performance for wet, boggy conditions)
Perfect for warmer-weather use, too…
• Roll back the rainfly all the way to the Tension Ridge for stargazing, or redeploy the rainfly from inside the tent if the weather changes
• Hangout Mode turns your tent into a spacious, semi-open shelter that opens up a world of possibilities for social camping situations.
• Made for 3+ seasons with a fabric inner tent which keeps out cold drafts. Plus a higher-specification waterproof floor, suitable for the wetter ground conditions.
• Tension Ridge™ raises the tent’s shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage.
• Color-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL two-hub poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy setup.
• Made for longevity and to be waterproof by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminum hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly.
• Hangout Mode™ converts rainfly into semi-open shelter. Requires a pair of trekking poles or Hangout Mode Pole Set (sold separately).
• FairShare™ storage system: tent packs into 3 stuff sacks to split the load. After set-up, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets.
• Lightbar™: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination (headlamp not included).
• Rainfly can be setup first for a dry setup and takedown.
• Includes 8 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable Ground Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles.
• To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Sea to Summit footprint - sold separately.
Construction and Materials:
-- The 6” deep 30D nylon tub floor is rated to 8000mm hydrostatic head – ideal for wet and boggy conditions.
-- Lightweight 20D ripstop nylon inner tent fabric keeps out drafts and spindrift.
-- Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane-coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance.
-- The poles of the Tension Ridge™ are swept upwards – not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent’s shape, providing significantly more livable space.
-- Apex Vent™ - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent.
-- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in.
-- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminum clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break.