Technician Approach Shoes - Men's (Fall 2021)
Technical approach shoe that's ultralight, super-sticky, and durable
Engineered for precision, the Black Diamond Technician is ultralight, super-sticky, and durable, making it the clutch scrambling approach shoe. Featuring BD's signature EnduroKnit breathable upper, the Technician has superior temperature control, while remaining ultra-durable for abuse on the rocks. The lightweight half-bootie tongue allows for easy on and off at the crag, and a TPU midfoot strap and lace lock adds security while the graduated lace system goes all the way to the toe for a lockdown fit. The Technician’s tuned EVA midsole consists of a strategic stiffness-to-comfort ratio, allowing for high-performance precision where you need it, and comfort in just the right spots. The last is ideal for technical climbing, as the name implies, and the shoe’s BlackLabel-Mountain rubber provides super sticky, ultimate grip on terrain that demands precise edging and smearing you can trust your life to. Finally, the Technician’s multiple webbing loops offer various tagging and stowing options for when the approach ends and the hard climbing begins.
The Technician has a narrow, flat last and a close-to-foot performance fit when compared with traditional athletic shoes. If you are using the Technician for climbing and technical approaches, buy your measured Brannock size. If you desire a casual fit or have a wide foot, you may want to size up ½ size.
Each: 283 g (9.98 oz) size men's 10/EUR 43
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• EnduroKnit is a one-piece breathable, durable knit upper
• BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is high performance sticky rubber
• Rubber toe protection
• Tuned EVA midsole for stiffness and comfort
• Toe shape and upper construction ideal for technical climbing
• Lightweight half-bootie tongue allows easy on/off at the crag
• Graduated fit system for lockdown (all the way to the toe)
• Lightweight, molded TPU midfoot strap and lace lock
• Multiple webbing loops for various tagging options