Backcountry snow pack with capacity for more than a full day's worth of gear
Pairing capacity for guiding and extended backcountry adventures with unmatched ride quality, the Gregory Targhee 45 supports winter overnights. Abrasion-resistant and snow-shedding materials, stowable gear attachment points, and full perimeter compression streamline your descent.
• 1000D Cordura® front diagonal edge guard panel for protection from metal edges.
• Anodized Aluminum hardware for easy, durable use in the cold.
• VertFlex perimeter alloy frame suspension with anti-barreling cross-stay for support with torsional flexibility.
• U-Zip backpanel access with compression molded, snow-shedding backpanel design.
• Padded shoulder straps with insulated hydration sleeve and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
• Hipbelt is shaped to work with a harness and includes a zippered pocket and gear loop with ice clipper attachment points.
• Bottom reinforced loops for A-Frame ski/splitboard carry.
• Front straps with aluminum hooks can be configured for diagonal carry or vertical snowshoe/snowboard carry.
• Internal hydration sleeve with hose routing loops, universal reservoir hanger, and hydration port.
• Lightweight, durable bungee ice tool system with aluminum toggles and pick sleeve.
• Floating top pocket with underside zippered pocket and key clip and clearance for a helmet.
• Deployable helmet carry system in a front zippered compartment.
• Quick-Pull drawcord closure with large reflective webbing puller.
• Front zippered pocket with sleeves for a probe, shovel handle, and shovel blade.
• Dual layered bottom panel for durability and tubular webbing reinforced haul handle.
• Side compression with cam-locking buckles for secure ski-carry.
-- External Material: 100% Nylon
-- Frame Materials: 3mm Alloy Steel & 3mm Alloy anti-barreling stay & HDPE
-- Pack Body: 210D 6.6 Nylon / 1000D Cordura® Nylon
-- Pack Bottom: 630D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
-- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
-- Suspension: Multi-Density EVA foam