TanuckLITE 40 (Fall 2021)
Burly camera pack with versatility, customization, and durability
The same versatility, customization and durability as the Tanuck 40, now with less weight. From adventure travel to local photo shoots, day hikes to days on the beach, the TanuckLITE 40 is the do-everything adventure camera pack. At less than 4 lbs, this pack features a lightweight, aramid ripstop that ensures extreme durability even in lighter fabric. Plus, with a minimal, removable waistbelt and trimmed weight across the board, Mountainsmith has taken every step to offset the load of heavy photo gear.
For versatility, combine the camera bag with Mountainsmith Kit Cubes (sold separately) and load up the adventure essentials with the MOLLE style webbing, front panel expansion pocket, and D-Ring attachment points. Pack your light stands, tripods, and other accessories in the side panel pockets and stabilize your load with the removable compression straps. If you’re on the move, the removable top lid clips into the shoulder strap mounted D-rings for a chest mount carry option and instant access to your camera, lenses, phone, batteries, and more.
2440 (main compartment)
40 (main compartment)
Up to 50 lbs / 22.7 kgs
3 lbs 12 oz / 1.74 kg
Torso Length Range:
Torso Fit Range: 16" - 19" / 40.5 - 48.25 cm
Waistbelt: 28 - 48 / 71.122 cm
25.5" x 13.75" x 7.25" / 65.0 x 35.0 x 18.5 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Lightweight, aramid ripstop grid pattern for extreme durability in the field
• Expansive main compartment holds variety of Chris Burkard-designed Mountainsmith Kit Cubes (sold separately) for customized modular camera carry
• Haul bag style, foam padded base panel allows pack to stand up when loaded allowing increased usability, protection and access
• Separate "Sidekick" organizer bag for cords, chargers, small camera, battery packs, etc.
• 1.5" / 38mm webbing waistbelt can be removed or tucked away behind lumbar pad sleeve
• Removable top lid clips into shoulder strap mounted D-Rings for chest mount camera carry for instant access while active and mobile
• Side panel MOLLE style webbing for custom accessory attachments including "Sidekick" attachment
• Three removable compression straps for accessory carry and load stabilization
• Secondary U-shape zipper access into main compartment
• Two side panel pockets fit water bottles, light stands, tripods, accessories, etc.
• Interior hydration bladder sleeve with exit port
• Front panel expansion pocket with interior organization and cord closure
• Extended volume storm collar with dual cord closure
• Dual density shoulder straps with load lifter suspension for on-the-go comfort