Tamok Gore-Tex Pro Jacket - Women's
Norrona's most durable jacket for backcountry freeriders
The Tamok Gore-Tex Pro Jacket is Norrona's most durable jacket for the backcountry freeriders, blending a unique look with uncompromising freeride functionality, It combines our minimalistic take on the original riders, the western cattlemen, with uncompromising functionality and sustainability. With its relaxed fit and feel, the jacket offers great movement and comfort down the lines and into the after-hours. It is made in a highly durable 3-layer 70Dx160D recycled Gore-Tex Pro fabric with reinforced 200D Gore-Tex Pro fabric on shoulders and elbows. Details include chest vents with mesh, a large napoleon pocket, hand gaiters, underarm vents, a detachable powder skirt, asymmetric cuffs with Velcro adjustment, radio/keycard pocket and a weather protecting, one hand adjustable hood that easily fits a helmet. The spacious lower hand pockets will not interfere with a backpack harness. With its lofoten Gore-Tex Pro functionality combined with a distinct yet toned down look and natural feel, it’s the top of the line choice for the backcountry adrenaline junkie.
• Adjustable cuffs with velcro
• Articulated elbows
• Asymmetric cuffs
• Asymmetric longer back cut
• Chest pocket
• Double zipper with ventilation option
• Chest ventilation with YKK water resistant zipper and mesh
• Goggle wipe with leash
• Inside mesh phone pocket
• Keycard pocket™
• Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
• Napoleon chest pocket with YKK® water-resistant zipper
• One-hand hem adjustment
• Powder skirt with silicon grip
• Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
• Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
• Under arm zipper ventilation
• YKK 2-way Vislon® water-resistant front zip
• Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
• Bluesign Certified Fabric
GORE-TEX® Pro is the most durable fabric technology from GORE-TEX® for outdoor use.
The GORE-TEX® membrane uses a woven liner to reduce weight and bulk, enhance moisture transport and minimize abrasion, all while maintaining durable waterproofness. The ultimate storm-protection fabric.
Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm*
Breathability: High, down to 9 RET**
* ISO 811-test
More than 50% of the synthetic fibers in this product are recycled.
Open Factory List
This product is made in a factory openly listed on norrona.com.
This product is made in a factory inspected by an independent third party and followed up by Norrona.