• 38mm adjustable suspenders
• Aramid lower leg reinforcement
• Articulated knee construction
• Back panel in breathable stretch fabric
• Entrance/exit through one side extended side venting
• Exterior hangloop
• Horizontal zipped chest pocket with interior organizer
• Large chest pocket with flap and snap closure
• Napoleon chest pocket with YKK® water-resistant zipper
• Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
• Snap tightening around ankles
• Snow gaiters
• Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
• Thigh pockets with bellows and YKK® water-resistant zips
• Two thigh pockets
• Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
• X-open side zip ventilation with mesh
• Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
• Bluesign Certified Fabric
GORE-TEX® Pro is the most durable fabric technology from GORE-TEX® for outdoor use.
The GORE-TEX® membrane uses a woven liner to reduce weight and bulk, enhance moisture transport and minimize abrasion, all while maintaining durable waterproofness. The ultimate storm-protection fabric.
Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm*
Breathability: High, down to 9 RET**
* ISO 811-test
More than 50% of the synthetic fibers in this product are recycled.
Open Factory List
This product is made in a factory openly listed on norrona.com.
This product is made in a factory inspected by an independent third party and followed up by Norrona.